Posted by 1 year ago

GALAXY Note, GALAXY Note II and GALAXY 10.1: Fusing Art and Technology

Samsung posted a story about why you should try Samsung’s Galaxy Note products specially when you like to draw something!
Below a couple of pictures created by some Galaxy Note products. If you want to read the full story please hit the source link.

You want to sketch what’s inside your imagination, but don’t have a pencil or paper? You want to play music, but don’t have a music sheet with you? Well, no worries. Now you can draw and play anytime at anywhere with GALAXY Note, GALAXY Note II or GALAXY 10.1. Samsung recently held some live events in Portugal and put together promotional videos showcasing all that GALAXY Note, GALAXY Note II and GALAXY 10.1 can do. Check out these videos, and maybe they’ll inspire you to become an artist yourself!

source

Fusing-Art-and-Technology_1 Fusing-Art-and-Technology_2 Fusing-Art-and-Technology_3 Fusing-Art-and-Technology_4 Fusing-Art-and-Technology_5

6 comments on “GALAXY Note, GALAXY Note II and GALAXY 10.1: Fusing Art and Technology

1. fards 1 year ago said:

Would be nice if they released JB for the n8010 so that those of us who’ve brought them can get the benefits that all the other Note 10.1 owners get!
    I do love my note 5″ and Note 10.1 (N8010) and use them to draw all the time (less with the 5 since I got the 10), but c’mon samsung, treat all your owners fairly! There’s no justification for releasing a huge rom update for one minor variation of a device while ignoring the model that’s sold the numbers!

2. casello 1 year ago said:

Hi,
    is there any possible to see android 4.1.2 to N8000 series?
    i HOPE yes…

3. fards 1 year ago said:

the N8000 has already got the 4.1.x update it’s been rolling out for a while, check the firmware page.

4. sucksung 1 year ago said:

I’m User of SGS1 ,2 I’m ProductKnow Samsung is Not Support Any Old Devices.

I’m Learned This Lesson From Samsung and Last I’m Not Buy Your Devices Because You’re Not Care Your Old Devices
    Galaxy S1 Can’t Update To ICS ,But You Release Galaxy S Duos (I’m seriously)
    Galaxy S2 Can’t Update To Newest Version ,But Samsung Can’t Support Old Devices (I’m Will Crazy) ,You Must Buy Galaxy Premier Or Newest Devices Only.

Then Galaxy S4 Come ,Old Devices Will Killed By Samsung Because Samsung Make It For Bussiness ,Not Care Customer

I See Apple is Out Devices ,But Apple Can Care All Devices.
    But Samsung Roll Many Devices ,But Not Care Old Devices ,To Slow Update For Old Devices

In Next Year ,I’m On Google Nexus ,Sony ,APPLE

——————————————————————–
    Not SAMSUNG ,I’m Will Remove Samsung Brand in MY HEAD
    ——————————————————————–

SAMSUNG ,You’re Will SHAMESUNG For People.

5. casello 1 year ago said:

At this time I see also the 4.1.1 for N8000 and only for some regions… (where is the italy version… i’m on 4.0.4 :( )…
    When arrive the 4.1.2 ? between two years?

6. vavrorvav 1 year ago said:

@sucksung

go whine somewhere else and dont compare apple with samsung, if you want to compare companies compare iphone and nexus and you will see how apple is in big pile of shit, stop whining sell your galaxy and buy nexus 3 or 4, my brother bought galaxy nexus and he had 5 updetes so far in less than half year (4.0.3 -> 4.0.4. -> 4.1.1 -> 4.1.2 -> 4.2 -> 4.2.1) kkthxbye