Posted by Fabus234 1 year ago

5 million units already sold of the Galaxy Note II

Just within 2 months and Samsung has already sold 5 million units of the Galaxy Note II, keep in mind that earlier this month Samsung announced  that they have shipped 3 million units!
The original Note took 5 months to archive these sales figures.

This is really impressive and once more a sign that the Note is a remarkable product! The Galaxy Note II is today available in 128 countries!
As you can read in our review we believe that the Note II is the best smartphone that you can buy on the market today, you can read our full review: here

Source:

16 comments on “5 million units already sold of the Galaxy Note II

1. Sausalito69 1 year ago said:

I hope Samsung will bring new features in next update!
    The note 1 have almost same features with the upcoming update, so we WANT new for the N2!

2. Gaspernemec 1 year ago said:

Thats nice…..so much for those who fortold that note class of devices has no future and now after sucsess of both notes other companies are designing phablets as well, but samsung already has some experience :)
    ……i expect noteII to outsell s2, but not s3…

3. steelv 1 year ago said:

Sausalito69 Why you selfish , only note 2 got New update why note Cant ?

4. jayr8988 1 year ago said:

whats nice about that? s3 sold 20 million in 3 months… O_O

5. arbi1234 1 year ago said:

when stable jelly bean for s2

6. vavrorvav 1 year ago said:

It is VERY nice, i remember how note I announced after several months how samsung sold over 7 million, bute note ii after 2 months already sold 5 mil, keep it up i hope note ii will oversell sgs3 :P

7. ravearamashi 1 year ago said:

@steely, because it’s 2 different products. If both have the same feature, then might as well just buy Note 1 instead of Note 2. Yes Note 1 will get certain Note 2 features, so I guess that’s why he wants more feature for Note 2 too. I want it too, but I’m happy to see Note 1 users getting it too

8. bengadget 1 year ago said:

Very impressive for, what I’m learning, is a very intimidating device. There’s no phone I’d trade mine for.

9. bengadget 1 year ago said:

Not intimidating to me, but to others.

10. mcaldeira1 1 year ago said:

I like the Note II very much but it is very expensive.
    I got the SIII and Im very happy with it, but Samsung take too long to release the updates of jelly bean. Please Samsung update the SIII to 4.2.
    Samsung rules!

11. gasterakos 1 year ago said:

Of course.It’s the best phone of 2012

12. losteagle 1 year ago said:

Great device!

13. littletipi 1 year ago said:

Great. I’m just waiting for Galaxy Note II DUOS to become available and gonna buy it right away.

14. china 1 year ago said:

i’m proud to have it !

15. TheUltimateOne 1 year ago said:

I’m not surprised, it’s a great phone. All of my friends are getting it these days.
    Just wait a few more months and it will reach 15+ million!

16. Pingback: Will Samsung sell more than 60 million smartphones in Q4? | SamMobile